INTERNET - HANDY HINTS & TIPS
efficient, affordable websites..
Cars, Trucks, Motor Bikes
Promoting your website and Optimizing your website are closely aligned....see Website Optimization Tips for additional information. Some of the same information we will include here.
- Add your business including your web address (with a live link) to any available websites.....Council sites with a Business Register; Your suppliers websites Distributor listing pages; Any Dealer websites listing pages; Any sites relevant to your business that you can add yourself to.
- Note: Any listings on sites that do not link back directly to your website will not help your web presence or your ranking.
- Look for relevant sites (where possible with a Page Rank of at least 3) that you can exchange links with (Reciprocal Links).
- Don't leave your site static - Consider adding a quarterly or monthly announcement plus a small image – new stock/sale/special offer – this encourages people to come back to see what's happening in your business.
- Gather your client email addresses and start your own Newsletter keeping them up to date on new products, promotions, sales..
- Check your emails regularly and respond to all inquiries immediately if possible.
- Make sure you have your logo, email and pertinent images on your Web Presence.
- Check your descriptive words to ensure that they highlight and sell the benefits of your business, products, services.
- List your business in any and all appropriate categories.
- Ensure your web address is added to your Business Cards, Letterheads, Email, Flyers, Brochures and TV/Paper advertisements.
A CHECK LIST -
FOR YOUR SITE & PROMOTING IT YOURSELF?